Mayflay tumble belt blasting machines are ideal for blast cleaning workpieces in batches. Optimum blast results are achieved on small delicate metallic or plastic parts, too large, heavy castings, partially covered with sand or scale. During the shot blast process the workpieces are constantly cascading over each other resulting in effective all-around blast coverage.
Tumble belt blast machines of Mayflay range are ideal for descaling, de-burring, desanding or core sand removal for all types of castings, forgings and heat-treated workpieces.
1. The blasting machine motor adopts ABB with excellent and controllable manufacturing process, good sealing, good dynamic balance and stable and reliable performance advantages.
2. The blasting machine outside shell is made of 10mm high-quality carbon steel plate by laser cutting and precision bending. The shell is welded by special fixture to ensure the parallelism of the two sides of the blasting machine shell and the concentricty of the hole.
3. The top guard plate is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
4. End guard plate is made of high wear-resistant manganese 13 steel plate by laser cutting.
5. The side guard plate is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
6. The Orientation sleeve is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
7. The Pill wheel is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
8. The blades is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
9. The impeller is precisely machined with CNC die steel, and the machined precision is (+0.01). The surface hardness of the impeller can reach HRC58-62 by vacuum heat treatment under low pressure after machined.
10. The service life of the above vulnerable parts is more than three times as long as that of the casting products (shot material: less than S460 (1.5mm cast steel shot), hardness: HRC40-50).
1. Semi-automatic flow control system, used to control the flow of shot into the shot blaster, the flow of steel shot is adjusted manually.
2. Fully sealed structure design, with lockable inspection openings and two bearings.
3. The upper end of each flow valve is equipped with a manual globe valve. If the flow valve needs to be repaired, it can be closed so that close the steel shot flowing from the silo for easy maintenance.
1. The shot blasting chamber is welded with all manganese steel.
2. Several manganese steel protective plates are installed in the hot zone of shot blasting chamber, which are located in 3/4 of the direct shooting area of the shot blaster. They are fixed by suspension, simple to install and easy to be disassembled and replaced.
3. A three-layer sealing structure is installed at the top to prevent the steel shot leaking from the top during shot blasting operation.
1.Hydraulic system is an independent integrated power transmission device, which converts mechanical energy or electric energy into driving part of rotary force, and then converts rotary force into pump part of fluid energy.
2. Hydraulic system consists of motor, pump, electromagnetic reversing valve, oil-controlled one-way valve, throttle globe valve, oil tank, etc.
3. Various actions can be realized through the on-off of the electromagnet (the two electromagnets of the solenoid commutation valve can not be charged at the same time). The speed of the regulating valve or the action of closing the actuator are adjusted respectively by adjusting the regulating valve.
4. The system uses 46# antiwear hydraulic oil. The optimum working temperature of the whole hydraulic system is 30-55 C.
5. Main technical parameters of hydraulic system: tank volume: 80L; motor driving power: 4Kw; rated pressure: 12MPa; rated flow: 14.7L/min.
1. A set of automatic blanking mechanism. The workpiece is reversed from the shot blasting chamber and falls into the automatic blanking mechanism. Then the parts are conveyed to the feeding frame by the vibration device.
2. The blanking mechanism is equipped with a fall-proof rubber cushion, which can effectively prevent the impact between the parts and the shock and play a very good protective role.
1. Using Siemens PLC and touch screen
2. Using Delta or BEST converters
3. Use CHINT or Schneider brand low-voltage electrical components
4. Using shot blasting time controller
5. Using ADE aerodynamic components
6. Flow detection ammeter
7. 1 lamp
8.1 set of special constant temperature air conditioning (optional)
Mayflay Rubber belt Shot Blasting Machine Parameter Sheet+ Configuration Sheet
|No.||Name||Rubber belt Shot Blasting Machine|
|2||Sorting Configuration||Air Sorting|
|3||Application||Blasting Cleaning of Forging/Steel Surface||Blasting Cleaning of Forging/Steel Surface|
|4||Shot Blaster Type||CNC||Casting||CNC||Casting|
|5||Shot Blaster Qty/span>||1 Pcs||1 Pcs|
|6||Shot Blaster Motor Power||7.5KW||11KW|
|7||Track (aperture * width * thickness * circumference)||4*1140*20*3400||8*1380*22*4900|
|9||Size of single workpiece||500*500*500||1280*760*300|
|10||Max. Size of entrance (W*H)||678*604||904*965|
|11||Semi-Automatic Flow Valve||1 set||1 set|
|12||Automatic Flow Valves||Optional||Optional|
|13||Filter Dust Collector||Optional/span>||DC-4|
|14||Wet Dust Collector||MWDC80||Optional|
|15||Safety guardrail(with door size)||9500*2000mm(L*H)||13400*3000mm(L*H)|
|16||Safety guardrail(without door size)||8500*2000mm(L*H)||11200*3000mm(L*H)|
|17||Automatic loading system||Hydraulic loading||Hydraulic loading|
|18||Automatic unloading system||MZX Vibration Feeder||MZX Vibration Feeder|
|19||Outward Size Of Machine (L*W*H)||28500*2800*4500||3249*3482*5149|
|20||Machine Size With Dust Collector (L*W*H)||7500*4100*4600||6885*3482*5149|
|21||Total Power + Dust Collector||11.9KW+11.62KW||15.4KW+3KW|
|22||Total Weight Bare Machine + Dust Collector/span>||4.2 Tons + 2.7 Tons||5.7 Tons + 0.563 Tons|
|1||Electrical cabinet: This machine standard is equipped with radiation fan, optional air conditioning.|
|2||Programmable controller plc: Siemens (according to customer requirements, other brands can be selected)|
|3||Touch screen: Siemens (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)|
|4||Frequency converter: Best (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)|
|5||Power supply voltage: Ac380v three-phase five-wire|
|6||Low voltage electrical appliances: CHINT (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)|
|7||Pneumatic components: ARITAC (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)|
|8||Wires and cables|
|9||Mayflay can also customize various non-standard shot blasting machines according to your requirements.|