Mayflay wire mesh type shot blasting machines are excellent for all-around, complete and continuous blasting treatment of flat as well as voluminous and very complex components. With 4 or 8 high power blast wheels, mounted around the housing (both vertically and horizontally inclined), it is also possible to treat very complex components, which have "Pockets" Or difficult to reach areas.
Generally, it is suitable for large scale surface cleaning parts or only one surface cleaning parts.
1. The blasting machine motor adopts ABB with excellent and controllable manufacturing process, good sealing, good dynamic balance and stable and reliable performance advantages.
2. The blasting machine outside shell is made of 10mm high-quality carbon steel plate by laser cutting and precision bending. The shell is welded by special fixture to ensure the parallelism of the two sides of the blasting machine shell and the concentricty of the hole.
3. The top guard plate is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
4. End guard plate is made of high wear-resistant manganese 13 steel plate by laser cutting.
5. The side guard plate is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
6. The Orientation sleeve is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
7. The Pill wheel is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.。
8. The blades is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
9. The impeller is precisely machined with CNC die steel, and the machined precision is (+0.01). The surface hardness of the impeller can reach HRC58-62 by vacuum heat treatment under low pressure after machined.
10. The service life of the above vulnerable parts is more than three times as long as that of the casting products (shot material: less than S460 (1.5mm cast steel shot), hardness: HRC40-50).
1. The elevator is used to lift the steel shots recovered by the screw pusher into the separator and silo.
2.The elevator is made of precisely welded steel plates and can be disassembled in segments. Maintenance and inspection windows are provided for easy maintenance.
3. A drive and deceleration motor is located at the top of the hoist, which acts as the power source of the elevator.
4. The system consists of two precision-machined hubs, one hoist case, one high-performance wear-resistant belt and several alloy hoists formed by one stamping process.
1. A set of screen separator is connected to the elevator, which is located at the upper end of the magnetic separator. Fine materials are filtered and separated through the screen and then fed into the magnetic separator. Coarse materials and impurities are spirally conveyed to the tail port through the screen and discharged from the port discharge pipe.
2. Used for fine separation of qualified steel shots, crushed shots and dust to ensure the uniformity of abrasives.
3. Welded structure, with a number of well-designed compartments inside, for wind-guided flow. The front is an open overhaul door for daily observation and maintenance. An air inlet is arranged on the door to provide air medium for dust separation.
4. Multipole baffle structure, adjustable. Used to adjust the uniformity of sand curtain.
5. Two static magnets are installed on the upper and lower sides to finely separate the qualified pellets and the crushed steel pellets to ensure the uniformity of the medium used for shot blasting.
6. The qualified pellets are flowed through the silo for storage and ready for reuse.
1. Two sets of grating induction devices are installed at the inlet and outlet ports respectively. The grating density can be selected according to the size of the workpiece and used in pairs.
2. When the workpiece enters the shot blasting chamber, the grating at the inlet and outlet will induce the feeding workpiece, and the shot blaster will start delayed. The grating induction device is installed at the outlet. When the grating induction of the feeding and discharging gratings reaches no workpiece, the flow valve will be automatically closed immediately to prevent empty throwing.
1. It is composed of dozens of carbon steel rollers, sprocket chains, mesh belt and bearings. Roller conveying is divided into three sections: feeding section, shot blasting section and discharging section. The rollers are welded by high quality carbon steel seamless steel pipe and quenching head. The shape and installation dimension are welded and processed after welding to ensure load bearing and coaxiality requirements.
2. The mesh belt in shot blasting cleaning area is of high wear resistance.
3. After tempering treatment, the hardness of manganese steel wire is reduced appropriately, and its toughness and plasticity are improved.
4. A drive deceleration motor is installed on the right side of the mesh belt, which drives the mesh belt and the workpiece to run together directly with the driving shaft roller. The transmission speed is 0.5-4 m/min by frequency conversion.
5. There is a roller which plays a guiding and tightening role under the driving shaft. When the wire mesh belt is loose, it can be tightened through the mechanism here.
6. Frequency conversion speed regulation: adjust speed according to shot blasting demand.
1. Using Siemens PLC and touch screen
2. Using Delta or BEST converters
3. Use CHINT or Schneider brand low-voltage electrical components
4. Using shot blasting time controller
5. Using ADE aerodynamic components
6. Flow detection ammeter
7. 1 lamp
8. 1 set of special constant temperature air conditioning (optional)
Mayflay Wire Mesh Shot Blasting Machine Parameter Sheet+ Configuration Sheet
|Mayflay Wire Mesh Shot Blasting Machine
|Pipes, wires and special models which are not suitable for rolling workpiece cleaning
|Shot Blaster Type
|Shot Blaster Qty
|Shot Blaster Motor Power
|Mn13，Pitch 50-70, 6500mm*1000mm*1622mm
|11Size of single workpiece(W*H*L)
|Max. Size of entrance (W*H) mm
|Semi-Automatic Flow Valves
|Automatic Flow Valves
|Filter Dust Collectors
|Wet Dust Collector
|Air Volume (Cubic / H)
|Outward Size Of Machine (L*W*H)
|Machine Size With Dust Collector (L*W*H)
|Total Power + Dust Collector
|Total Weight Bare Machine + Dust Collector
|Electrical cabinet: This machine standard is equipped with radiation fan, optional air conditioning.
|Programmable controller plc: Siemens (according to customer requirements, other brands can be selected)
|Touch screen: Siemens (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)
|Frequency converter: Best (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)
|Power supply voltage: Ac380v three-phase five-wire
|Low voltage electrical appliances: CHINT (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)
|Pneumatic components: ARITAC (other brands can be selected according to customer requirements)
|Wires and cables
|Mayflay can also customize various non-standard shot blasting machines according to your requirements.