Sandblasting machine is a kind of machine that uses compressed air as power to form a high-speed jet beam which sprays the abrasives into the surface of the workpiece to be treated at high speed. Because of the impact and cutting action of abrasives on the workpiece surface, the workpiece surface is cleaned up to a certain extent and has different roughness, so the mechanical properties and fatigue resistance of the workpiece surface are improved, and the adhesion between the workpiece and the coating is increased, the durability of the coating is prolonged, and it is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
Electroplating, spraying and so on are covered with sand blasting treatment before processing; cast parts, stamping parts, welding parts, heat treatment parts and other metal workpieces to remove oxidized skin, non-metallic products surface cleaning, ceramic embryo surface black spot removal and reduction of paint pattern; old parts renovation: automobile, motorcycle, mechanical and electrical equipment and all other moving parts renovation and cleaning.
1. Sandblasting chamber is made of steel and welded to ensure adequate strength.
2. Dust-proof and explosion-proof LED lighting is installed on the top of sandblasting chamber.
3. Equipped with foot switch and emergency stop button.
4. Equipped with a tungsten carbide gun and sand blasting pipe.
5. The pipeline is equipped with manual air switch valve, oil-water separator and pressure regulating valve.
6. The bottom of the sandblasting chamber is equipped with a mesh partition board, and the honeycomb floor is below the partition board which serves as the access port for the storage of abrasives as sandblasting.
1. It is composed of a pressure tank and adopts peach-shaped design to increase the fluidity of steel shots.
2. The upper part is connected with pneumatic butterfly valve and storage bin. The pneumatic valve is closed during sandblasting operation. At the end of sandblasting, the pneumatic valve opens and begins to sand the pressure tank.
1. The observation window is used to observe sand blasting condition during sand blasting operation.
1. A set of wind separator system with full curtain separation system has good separation effect.
2. The rear part of the air separator is equipped with a suction pipe for separating sand and dust, and an internal regulating valve which can effectively separate broken steel shot and dust in time.
1. Fan power: 750w.
3. With a filter cartridge.
1. Used to control the sand blasting operation.
Mayflay Manual Sand Blasting Machine Parameter Sheet+Configuration Sheet
|High Pressure Type Manual Sand Blasting Machine
|Air pressure type
|High pressure type
|Manual High Pressure Continuous Sandblasting
|Sand blasting media
|Glass sand, ceramic sand, brown corundum, white corundum and other abrasives
|Surface rust removal, oil removal, burr removal, oxidation skin removal, surface paint removal of small workpieces such as hardware, electronics, dies and so on.
|Work cabinet size (L*W*H)mm
|Workpiece size (L*W*H)mm
|Electromagnetic Pulse Dust Collector
|Dust collector fan
|50W-LED Explosion-proof Lamp
|Spray gun caliber
|Pressure Regulation Valve
|Filter +Automatic Emission
|Sandblasting gloves with granules
|Low Voltage Electrical Appliances
|Machine size (L*W*H)mm